It is located in the middle of the cemetery. This church was declared a National Historical and Artistic Site in 1973.
Built by Compostela archbishop Berenger de Landorre (1327) outside the town walls, the style of this church is Sailor Gothic. The church has one single nave, divided into four sections separated by pointed arches. In the inside, apart from the Museo das Laudas or Tombstone Museum, Xoán das Estivadas’ sepulchre, the Capela dos Carneiros (Ram Chapel) and a beautiful baptismal font can be seen.
In the outside the entrance portico (1817), the foundational inscription above the south gate, and the sepulchres built by the north wall stand out. The cemetery contains a Gothic stone cross in the south, and a baldachin (16th c.), known as the Cristo do Humilladoiro or Christ of the Kneeling Place, in the north.